CMS Website Design Editing Tutorials
5 Pictures below. These are the basics, as you go through the steps you’ll see more options. There is a small learning curve but once you do it a couple times it’s very easy and FAST, as in Instant once you hit Publish.
—- Login to your Admin before opening the Tutorial —
Tutorials open in THIS window so use your Back Button to return here!
>>> New Video Tutorials on YouTube! <<<
- Our # 509-342-5862 Just in case your stuck
3PM to 2AM PST most days, Closed some Mondays & Holidays
- ALWAYS use “Preview” first to see how it looks
- Always Publish,Update or Save Draft after you are done!
- When Editing a page, At the Bottom of every created Page is a History, if you goof up click an earlier version from there to go back “Restore”. Then Publish!
- Do call us if you’re having a problem or a question!
- When in Doubt “Save Draft” and call us to go in and look.
- “Trash”/”Delete” is FOREVER GONE GONE GONE.
You have to Remake the link or page at that point!
- WARNING! If you Change your WordPress Version (like the picture below) we WILL charge you FULL Price to Reinstall your website after it Crashes!