Convert HTML Website Design to CMS Website Design
CMS – Content Management System Website Design
TOP 5 Reasons for calling Us Today to convert your HTML to CMS Design! Prices
Why you need to convert your HTML Website Design to CMS Website Design:
- HTML Website Design no longer perform well in the Major Search Engines such as Google.
- HTML Website Design are not W3C Compliant enough for Disabled Website visitors to view correctly.
- HTML Website Design are not Cross-Browser complaint so they Appear differently depending on the visitor’s browser settings and Browser Brand ie. IE6, IE7, IE8, FireFox… so some people are NOT seeing your Website Design as you Ment it to look!
- HTML Website Design can Not be Edited on “the fly” which means it’s VERY hard for you to manage the site yourself without a Solid working knowledge of HTML and FTP.
- HTML Website Design can be very costly to have Edited, Repaired or Rebuilt by a Website Designer.
People often think their poor Search Engine Rankings are because they aren’t “Optimizing” their website design correctly. That their Meta Tags such as Titles, Keywords or Description must be wrong somehow. We know you’ve worked hard at getting those right already but the problem could Really be your website is built with HTML and the Major Search Engines such as Google are now Ranking W3C Standards Compliant Website Design Better because the Coding is Correct and more functionally reliable.
HTML is not really Compliant, it can be fudged a bit to make it almost conform but will still have enough things wrong with it to be beat by ANY site that is CSS W3C Standards Compliant.
This isn’t your fault. The Search Engines and how the Internet works shifted about mid 2009 to the CSS W3C Standards, killing HTML for the most part.
The Advantages of CMS Website Design:
- CMS Website Design perform Exceptionally well in the Search Engines.
- CMS Website Design are W3C Standards Compliant so Disabled website visitors get the same experience as any other visitor.
- CMS Website Design are Cross-Browser complaint so visitors using any major internet browser will have the same experience on your website.
- CMS Website Design Content can Easily be edited by you, without HTML or FTP knowledge through a private secure Admin online Anytime you want!
- CMS Website Design, with all of it’s bells and whistles is surprisingly much more Affordable than HTML Website Design ever was. Converting your website design to a CMS Website Design starts at just $239, and the costs of Editing Content are MUCH lower if you Hire a Website Designer to manage it for you or even FREE if you do it yourself!
Converting HTML Website Design to CMS Website Design provides almost Instant Advantages in both Maintenance costs and Search Engine Rankings. Even allowing YOU to change your Meta Tags on-demand to get the MOST out of the Search Engines letting you compete at Much lower costs with a Much higher ROI!
Your CMS Website Design would “look” much the same as it does now except with all the Advantages. Or Opt for a whole New Design! Once your Website Design is converted to CMS Website Design Standards, rebuilding your site later even becomes much cheaper because the Content is not part of the Design. It’s just a matter of laying a New Design over the top while all your Content stays intacted!
Call Us Today to talk about Converting Your HTML Website Design to CMS Website Design! Consultations are Always Free!
Check out the “Recent Website Design Clients” to the Right for an Example of an HTML Website Design to CMS Website Design conversion!